Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sample Letter of Intent

A generic Sample Letter of Intent for a variety of purposes. Please feel free to customize the letter accordingly with your needs. May it be a Letter of Intent for an Application to a job or scholarship. Or a Letter of Intent for a Bidding or Contract, hope you find this useful as a letter template.


Dear Sir,

This is to formally express my intent to file for [Insert Intention or Purpose] on [Date].

This is in line with your prior announcement on [Subject/Topic for Intent]

I would like to state the following reasons as part of my application:
• Reason 1
• Intention 2
• Purpose 3

Furthermore, I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter in person. I can be reached at 355-20081 or via email applicant@info.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Tennessee Moore

No comments: